Sunday 3 April 2016

THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU



The first time I saw you.....
My heart skipped a beat and whispered......
THAT'S THE ONE.....

I fell in love with you.....
I don't know when...why or how.....just happened
Love...A feeling that is felt deep in the heart....

YOU....The first think I thought of every morning.....
YOU...The last thing that stays on my mind every night......

And now that it has happened......

Let me love you.......
If not for the rest of your life......
Then for the rest of mine.......

YOU and I Just have that connection........

LOVE....connects not only the hearts and souls of two people but inter vines their fates as well. It is an invisible thread that connects two people who are destined to meet regardless of boundaries...barriers...time...place or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle but never breaks. No matter what may come if two people are destined to be together then the fate ensures that there is no barriers or boundaries that can keep them apart ever.....

SOMEONE ASKED ME.......HOW'S LIFE ???.....
I JUST SMILED AND REPLIED.....HE'S FINE.....

LOVE is like a dark abyss where people fall only to crawl back again.....and fall in LOVE all over again........

                                                        "Jyoti"
                                                         

                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment