Tuesday 5 April 2016

I CELEBRATE MYSELF , SING MYSELF



 Do you celebrate being you or do you hide in the shadows ?

Many a times WE as individuals don't celebrate our many positive attributes , boundless potential and the beauty of our very own existence as we are too worried about impressing other people and concerned about their opinion about us and thus as a result many a times we hide our feelings.....afraid to live out loud.....afraid to stand out and afraid to really enjoy life....meanwhile there are some who seem to be a party unto themselves.....unabashedly......unafraid.


Why wait for anyone to celebrate us.....compliment or encourage us. Don't worry about becoming a raging egomaniac or blind to your faults.....the beauty of being able to celebrate yourself is that it allows you to deal with your shortcomings in a productive way....after all..... Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is suppose to look and celebrate it for everything that it is.....so celebrate yourself daily by just reminding yourself that ......

1. I am an amazing person.
2. I can do anything
3. I choose to be positive.
4.I celebrate my individuality.
5. I am prepared to succeed.
6. I love and proud of being ME.
7. I celebrate my imperfections.
8. I respect myself.

Don't be afraid to celebrate yourself when you reach a goal....big or small. It's an accomplishment. It's not upto other people to keep you encouraged but it's upto you ....encouragement should come from inside. So give yourself credit and thank those who helped you to get there.

              " The more you praise and celebrate your life......
                 The more there is in life to celebrate......."
                                                              - Oprah Winfrey

                  CELEBRATE YOURSELF........
                  BECOME WHO YOU ARE......
BEING HAPPY WITH YOU IS THE WHOLE IDEA.....

                                                   "Jyoti"
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment