Thursday 21 April 2016

IF YOU EVER FALL IN LOVE


I didn't want to fall in LOVE........Not at all !!!!
But.....At some time , the Heart skipped a beat........
I smiled....He smiled.......

My Head said......"WHO CARES ?".........
But....The Heart whispered.....You do Stupid?"
And ....HOLY COW!!!!I BLEW IT.....

They asked me.....What I see in him ??.......
I smiled......looked at them and said....

I hope you too fall in Love .........
With someone who knows your favorite color.....
Kisses you in the rain .....Hugs you when you are cold

One who wants your hand to be the only......

He ever wants to hold........
One who says ," I LOVE YOU "
And is proud to show off to anyone he knows.....

I hope you fall in love with someone......
Who knows you are not perfect.......
But Loves you anyways........

One who wants to put head on your chest......
just to hear the heart beats.....

Someone who is afraid to loose you......
And will fight to have you with them......

One who uses " WHEN " not "IF".......
When talking about "US"........

AND LASTLY ,..........

One who would not mind waking up.....
with you in the morning......
seeing your wrinkles....grey hair But.....
Still falling in love with you all over again.......

"BLISS"
FALLING IN LOVE.......AGAIN
"Jyoti"

No comments:

Post a Comment