Thursday 17 March 2016

" I LEARN TO LET GO - THE KEY TO HAPPINESS "


   One of the most courageous decisions that I ever made was that I finally took a deep breath, a step forward and learn to let go of the things that were letting go of me..........

1. Things which were not the same anymore,can't be brought back, was lost a long time back or perhaps was never really there at all.                   

2. Let go of the relationships/people because the loyalty and trust wasn't there.

3. Let go of dead friendships/ relationships which were making me feel miserable and were bad for my self esteem.

4. Respect myself enough to walk away from all those who made me feel miserable and were bad for my self esteem.

5. Let go of all the old grudges, to regrets, to all the " Could've's" and "Should've's".

realized..holding on is like believing that there's only a past but letting go and learn to move on is knowing in my heart that bright future is ahead...I learnt that you don't drown by falling in the water but drown by staying there far too long.

Life is a continuous celebration with lots of happenings and mishappenings along the way....better to let go of things that don't help you in any way anymore and instead move on..enjoy and rejoice in being given a chance to learn something new everyday..........So,

I TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND LET IT GO......

HOW ABOUT YOU ????

 " Jyoti "


  

No comments:

Post a Comment