Friday 25 March 2016

A LETTER TO MY DAUGHTE


My Dear Daughter........
          Angels are often disguised as daughters and I knew this for sure ,the day I held you in my arms....it was Ten Toes....Seven Pounds...a Big Bundle of Love and Joy. I fed you...felt you and realized that I would spent rest of My life doing things to make you happy and that would make me happy.Your arrival changed my life...it was a new beginning and a wonderful change. I never knew how much love my heart could hold until I became a Mother. You have become precious to me in every way....the Sunshine of my day ....the Joy in my Soul and the Love of my life.It's a journey we are growing together and walking hand in hand....seeing the World..faltering ...learning Until one day you Let Go to discover and walk own path.

As I see you grow so fast that sometimes it sends me a whirl and with misty eyes sometimes look for my little girl who giggled and wriggled in my arms just a while back and all I see are the years quickly fly by with laughter..joy mixed with a few tears to cry as I see you growing to Womanhood. The fact that I want you to know is that like branches on a tree...we may grow in different directions but the roots remain same and through the fury of the storm called Life..if you need me...just call me..I don't care if I am sleeping or having my own problems..NO Matter how Big or Small your problems ....MOMMY WILL BE THERE.

My Sweet Little Angel , please know that you are and will always be my source f pride no matter where you go. All I wish for you is that may this life becomes all that you want it to be...may all your dreams stay big and your worries small.I wish you the strength to face challenges with confidence.Please know that your life is all about finding yourself...creating yourself..so, I wish you the wisdom to choose your battles carefully. Sweetheart!!!Life is a roller coaster ride with many adventures along the way....during such times I wish you to climb into the front seat..throw your arms in air...look life in the eyes and enjoy the ride .You must stand up tall and proud...within you feel no fear...listen to your heart and take risks. Find the joy in all choices you make irrespective of the results.

Lastly,when I tell you,"I LOVE YOU" then know I don't say it out of habit but I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that ever happened to me . Please understand that I am your parent but I am not perfect and when I do something wrong,I will admit it or when I am hurting I will let you help..I will try to be real and as long as I am alive...you will always have arms ready to hug you...ears ready to listen and heart that will never stop loving you and when someday the pages of my life end...I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapter.......

If I have to chose between loving you and breathing....I would use my last breath to tell yu...I LOVE YOU......My Daughter you are SUPER AMAZING and I am the lucky one because I get to be your MOMMY......

                                        LOVE YOU TO DEATH......

                                                                                                          MOMMY

                                                       "Jyoti"
                                                           

                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment